Friday, December 5, 2008

The Peace Prevails Art Show Opening!










The Peace Prevails Art Show Opening!

http://www.cartgallery.net

What a fun evening. We had representation from The Power of Hope, Treehouse 4 kids, and Seniors Making Art. What a great thrill for Teresa to win the Peace, Hope, and Joy Weaving. Money from the raffle goes to help the above charities and also World Vision.

It was such a joy for me to be with dear friends and meet new friends.

I am so grateful for Cheryl Shaw hosting the Peace Prevails Project phase I at the C Art Gallery.

I am also so grateful for everyone who took time out from their busy life to come and be with me to celebrate this show.

The show is up until Dec. 28th. Please go see the show and be with the art for peace. There are a few more little gifts left in the basket for you to take home with you a piece of Peace.

Thank you for this day. I am so grateful to be doing this work,

Catherine
PS watch for more pictures of last night coming soon.

No comments: