Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Story behind "SOUL ART ENERGY PATTERN HEALINGS"


THE STORY OF HOW I STARTED DOING:
“SOUL ART ENERGY PATTERN HEALINGS”.


Are you living at your highest potential? Is your soul calling for a deeper and more joyful experience? Are you ready to release past patterns and blocks that are keeping you from living in more abundance following your passion?

It is my joy to present for the first time a new healing method created through following my passion that I call “Soul Art Energy Patterns”.

Will this be the secret to unlocking your true passion, purpose and authentic self for living a life of abundance? I do not know the answer to that question, but am here to help guide you discover your true self.

Your soul has distinct patterns that can be compared to that of your fingerprints. I first became aware of these many years ago after my dear niece Jan passed from cancer at age 28. Her passing was a deep gift to many in my family who also experienced the power of healing energies through pure love. Through our love, Jan lived a few months longer than doctors expected. It was truly a turning point in my life as an artist and it began my search to learn more about healing energies. Many of us in my large family became healers in a variety of ways after this incredible experience.

After Jan’s death, I was having trouble understanding what had transpired and sought help. I was put under hypnosis and taken up to heaven so that I could see and feel what it was like on the other side. There I clearly saw Jesus, Mother Mary, Buddha and other spiritual leaders presented to me in a physical appearance. Also there I saw people I knew who had passed and those that had not yet passed from earthly existence in patterns of colors and forms. I understood that we each have our own unique color pattern energy signatures.

I truly believe that this information has come back through me at this time to serve in my highest good in the world using both my talents as a successful artist and as a healer. My soul has been yearning to stop hiding the healer behind the artist and I am so pleased and excited to share this gift with others.

In love and joy, Catherine Foster

Artist, AIWP Ordained Minister, Usui and Shamballa Reiki Master, Expressive Arts Coach, Transitional Coach , Soul Recognition Facilitator, Energy healer, Sacred Space facilitator, Vibrational healing and more.

Catherine,

I just had to let you know. For the first time in months I slept through the night and awoke feeling refreshed with much less pain (discomfort) in the areas you cleared. Also I dreamt about beavers and according to Animal Speak beaver represents the opportunity to build on your dreams and to act on our dreams to make them a reality--when beaver shows up it's time for action and beaver can show you how to construct wonderful dreams. So, thank you, thank you, thank you. S

P.S. The yellow gold color has been important to me for a few years now--what this feels like to me is my personal power (plexus) and my connexion to the divine (purple) merging. And I love the bluebird of happiness.

According to Angeles Arrien, the spiral symbolizes the process of growth and evolution. It is a process of coming to the same point again and again but at a different level so that everything is seen in a new light. The result is a new perspective on issues, people and places. People involved in the spiral process have a strong need for variety, novelty and change. They dread routine and are capable of doing multiple tasks well. Creative and ingenious, they are adept at initiating and following up on projects although they may have some difficulty completing them (THAT WAS ME!). The challenge of this process is to grow and develop at different levels of awareness.

So, to me, the spiral being gold is significant to my new awareness and evolutionary change.

Sheryl Allen 206-851-7130
sheryl@thrivalkits.com

No comments: