Monday, October 6, 2008

What is the Art of Art?

The Art of Art is the creative process. It is the process of the art of being present and in the flow. Why is this considered an art? Just like any technique, it takes practice every single day to live a conscious life. For me it is the art in progress. My life is the art in progress.

This is how I approach my art, especially the Peace Project I am currently focusing on. To create peaceful art means being in a state of peace while creating the artwork. Not always an easy task. Just like everyone else we have so much going on in our lives. Things to do. Goals to make. Constant mind chatter.

I find that when I can maintain a sense of peace while doing this creative work that others feel that peace. It makes my work so powerful and meaningful to continue practicing the Art of Art.

This is my creative process and passion combining the art and the healing energies together to serve in the world.

Read more about the Peace Project at www.catherinefoster.com

No comments: